Located just a few miles outside of Iowa’s capital city and center of government, business, and cultural activities, West Des Moines offers all of the excitement of the big city and the safety and calm of small-town life. Des Moines residents know each other’s names, say hello on the street, and regularly come together as a community for art, music, and cultural events.
Cadence Academy Preschool , Ashworth in West Des Moines is proud to play a role in the community by educating the minds and enriching the experiences of area infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
About Cadence Academy Preschool , Ashworth
Cadence Academy Preschool, Ashworth in West Des Moines offers a safe, nurturing, and stimulating learning environment for children of various ages and developmental stages from infancy through pre-kindergarten.
We have customized each of our early childhood education center’s six classrooms to meet the specific needs of the children in them: a cozy, warm setting for infants; a safe, yet interactive, environment for toddlers; and, a colorful classroom full of fun, challenging toys and games for preschoolers and pre-K children.
Many of our teachers hold a CDA (Child Development Associate Credential), associate’s, or bachelor’s degree in early education. Each day, they focus on forming strong bonds while keeping your child engaged in the fun, developmentally-stimulating activities of our preschool’s signature Ascend Curriculum.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our Infant Daycare program offers a safe, nurturing, and stimulating atmosphere for your infant.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In this program, our experienced teachers help engage toddlers with an interactive, hands-on curriculum.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learners curriculum is designed for curious minds and active little bodies.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Preschool is an exciting stage in a child’s development. Our Preschool program supports the educational, social, emotional, and physical development of children in this age range.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our preschool’s talented teachers help students continue to build upon the necessary skills essential to future academic success.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our Before & After School program is a great solution for working parents needing a little extra care for their school age children.
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Ashworth in West Des Moines, we believe that if children are to soar to great heights of scholastic excellence, then they need a strong network of adults to encourage and support them. Our child care and preschool center partners with parents and the community to foster an environment of exploration, discovery, and learning that extends far beyond the classroom.
What Makes Us Unique
One of the ways we include families and the community in our children’s educational journey is by holding events throughout the year. Families love participating in our Family Picnic in August and celebrations during April for the Month of the Young Child. These fun gatherings provide great opportunities for children to show their families what they are learning, and for parents, teachers, and staff to get to know each another better.
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Ashworth, we lead by example, setting and meeting high standards for our preschool and early learning programs. We hold accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), as well as a 5-Star Rating on Iowa’s Quality Rating system. We are also proud to be a Community Partner with the West Des Moines School District and offer two sections of the Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program at our school. Parents can rest assured their children are receiving a high-quality early education at our preschool.
More About Our School
Cadence Academy Preschool, Ashworth is located at 5859 Ashworth Road in West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266. You can find us at the corner of 60th and Ashworth. Jordan Creek Town Center is the nearest housing community.
We specialize in more than just early learning programs for young children at Cadence Academy in West Des Moines; we also offer an excellent Before and After School Care program where kindergarteners through fifth graders receive help with homework and a safe, fun place to hang with pals. We do not provide transportation, but one great feature of the program is that Westridge, Jordan Creek, Crossroads Park, and Western Hills elementary schools bus to our center and it is an ideal option for parents with busy schedules.
Contact us to secure a place for your child at our Cadence Academy Preschool in West Des Moines.