About Cadence Academy Grand
Cadence Academy Preschool, Grand in West Des Moines is an exciting early learning environment for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years old. Our preschool center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and our child care professionals are dedicated to creating learning experiences that allow each child to grow academically, socially, and emotionally.
Our preschool programs are built upon our own Ascend Curriculum, which provides a framework for children to constantly develop age-appropriate skills in 9 different learning domains. Our teachers individualize our curriculum to the interests and current skill level of each child so that every child feels engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun while they’re learning.
Child Care & Preschool Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our team of child care professionals will work with you to develop and document your infant’s daily schedule.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your toddler will get every opportunity to boost their sense of discovery and will learn through activity in our toddler program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We’ll help improve your child’s gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via discovery activities in our Early Learners program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our Preschool program is a significant step towards elementary school.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This program incorporates the skills taught in previous years to prep your child for their transition to Kindergarten.
We offer a Before and After School Care Program for children ages five to seven on a limited basis. Please note, we typically restrict enrollment to students who have younger siblings at the school. There is a school bus stop next to our campus for Fair Meadows, Hillside, and Jordan Creek elementary schools.
Our Child Care Philosophy
Since a child’s first experiences in our world shapes their attitudes and aptitudes for the rest of their lives, we make sure to fill each day with adventure, learning, and laughter. We encourage our students and staff to celebrate and value diversity and our Kind Child program helps us strengthen the character and social skills of every child in our care.
At Cadence Academy Grand, we understand how important parent-teacher communication is to your child’s success, so we connect with parents face-to-face each day and offer a variety of communications to keep you up-to-date with your child’s day and their progress. Our preschool center has an open-door policy and we welcome you to visit at any time and stay for as long as you like. We also offer formal parent-teacher conferences twice a year so you can join with us in setting goals for your child.
Our Preschool’s Location
Cadence Academy Preschool, Grand is located at 1809 Grand Avenue in West Des Moines, Iowa, 50265. We are located between Vine Street and E.P. True Parkway, and we are near the neighborhood of Near Valley Junction. We proudly serve West Des Moines, Des Moines, and Windsor Heights. Stop by and see us today!
Address & Directions
1809 Grand Ave
West Des Moines, IA 50265
Between Vine Street and Railroad on Grand Ave
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:00pm