There is a good reason Urbandale has repeatedly been ranked one of the best places to live in the country: it offers all the amenities of the nearby capital city of Des Moines, and at the same time, the close-knit community and strong family values of a small town.
Our residents enjoy an attractive downtown, pristine parks and trails, and superior educational institutions. Among those schools is Cadence Academy Preschool where Urbandale’s little ones spend each day smiling, laughing, and loving learning.
About Cadence Academy Preschool, Urbandale
When it comes to early childhood education, we agree with longtime family TV staple Mr. Rogers, who once said, “The first four years of life are more important in the development of a functioning human being than the first four years of college.”
Cadence Academy Preschool, Urbandale provides early child care and education for children six weeks to five-years-old.
We offer programs that gently stimulate children to reach their full potential and to approach each developmental stage with enthusiasm, persistence, and joy. We strive to promote the growth of the whole child, emotionally, physically, socially, and intellectually, which, in turn, establishes a lifelong love of learning.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our infant daycare program helps maintains the strong bonds and warmth your baby already enjoys with your family.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In this program, we encourage your toddler’s sense of discover, and active exploring and learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our early childhood learning program provides kids with the change to develop gross and fine motor skills, expanding their vocabulary, and learning through numerous discovery-related activities.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this program, our skilled teachers prepare your child for Pre-K.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program weaves the skills and experiences already learned in previous years to prep your child for the transition to Kindergarten.
We believe in building an all-inclusive learning environment that extends beyond the classroom, so we partner with parents to form a learning team that encourages their children’s growth and development and celebrates major milestones.
What Makes Us Unique
With more than 31 years of experience and hundreds of years of combined teaching experience in the field of education, Cadence Academy Preschool, Urbandale understands what quality means in child care.
Our early childhood education center’s directors and teachers hold degrees in early child care and education and continually participate in training to feed their love of learning and to stay abreast of the field.
Our preschool’s experienced teachers are knowledgeable and understand how children grow, which allows them to anticipate developmental needs and create environments and activities that encourage emerging skills without frustration or fear of failure. We are National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accredited and have received a 5-star-rating from the Iowa Quality Rating System for child care programs, all testaments to the high-quality of care and education we provide.
More About Our School
Cadence Academy Preschool, Urbandale is located at 3054 86th St in Urbandale, Iowa, 50322. We are located in between Hickman and Douglas next to Iowa Outdoor Products.
Contact us to find a place for your child at Cadence Academy Preschool.
Address & Directions
3054 86th St
Urbandale, IA 50322
Located between Hickman and Douglas (next to Iowa Outdoor Products)
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:00pm