About Cadence Academy Surfside
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Surfside, we offer child care and early childhood education programs for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years old with after school care and summer camp programs for ages 5-12.
Our amazing 10,000 square foot child care center features nine custom-designed preschool classrooms where children have ample space to engage in enriching learning centers, yet still enjoy a cozy atmosphere that feels like home. We also like to take advantage of the beautiful South Carolina weather with lots of activities on our playgrounds complete with age-appropriate equipment.
Our Preschool Programs
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). We maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your baby enjoys at home in our infant childcare program.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Children boost their sense of discovery and active learning in our toddler childcare program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In our Early Learners program, we help enhance your child’s gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through activities that will delight and engage your 2-year-old.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, our goal is to prepare children for Pre-Kindergarten by introducing progressive sets of skills across nine different learning domains.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program enhances and polishes the skills taught in previous years to get your child ready for the transition to kindergarten.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). In this program, we pick children up from local elementary schools for lots of fun and learning.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp provides adventure and learning, with special activities that hone skills vital to your child’s upcoming grade.
Our Educational Philosophy
At Cadence Academy Surfside, we believe that the best way to support the development of academic skills is to give our preschool children some control over their learning process. Our young students are offered a variety of playful, yet educational activities that progressively build sets of skills across many different learning domains. New skills are introduced each month and can be modified to provide more challenge or support based on the needs of each student.
What Makes Our Preschool Unique
- We provide our parents an app called KidReports, which keeps you updated on your child’s progress throughout the day.
- Our lead teachers have their South Carolina teaching credentials and many have their Associates or Bachelors degree too.
- Our wonderful cook prepares a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack daily at no additional cost.
- We have the best After School program in Surfside Beach, which includes homework help and free transportation from local elementary schools.
- We offer programs for school-age children during school breaks and teacher development days.
More About Our Preschool & Child Care Center
We are located at Coventry Rd. and Bypass 17S between California Dreaming and Ryan’s Restaurant, off of 544 and Beaver Run behind Walmart. Our child care center proudly serves the nearby areas of Southwood, Murrells Inlet, and Myrtle Beach, including the nearby elementary schools of Lakewood, Burgess, and St. James.
Address & Directions
2401 Discovery Ln
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Coventry Rd & Hwy 17 Bypass
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm