About Cadence Academy Summerville
Our preschool and daycare provide early education programs and child care for children ages six weeks through pre-kindergarten. Our amazing 10,000 square foot early childhood education center features nine custom-designed classrooms where children play and explore in unique discovery centers, each designed to ignite their curiosity and allowing them to learn as they play.
We also like to take advantage of the beautiful South Carolina weather each day, with lots of outdoor activities on our expansive, impressive playgrounds.
Early Childhood Education Programs Offered
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our nurturing caregivers provide constant attention and love to all little ones left at our daycare center.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Under the supervision of our nurturing staff, toddlers learn new socialization and communication techniques, boost creativity, and much more.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learning program immerses your child in a variety of playful, educational activities.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, students engage in fun, hands-on learning activities and learn to socialize harmoniously with their peers.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This Pre-K program supports the development of academic skills, preparing them for Kindergarten.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our After School Care program makes education, social skills, and safety a major priority for kids.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). We equip children in our summer program with the tools they need to expand their academic potential and lead meaningful, enjoyable lives.
Our proprietary curriculum, the Ascend Curriculum, was created based on the philosophy that the most impactful way to support the development of academic skills is to give children some control over their own learning process. The Ascend Curriculum uses a “Whole Child” approach that ensures each child is supported, engaged, challenged, and having fun.
What Makes Our Preschool & Childcare Center in Summerville, SC Unique
- Our wonderful cook prepares a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack daily, and we include this benefit in our weekly tuition fee.
- Our nurturing preschool teachers are early childhood education professionals who arrive every day with enthusiasm and passion for their work. Their long tenure with our center demonstrates the commitment we make towards ensuring quality childcare for all of our little ones.
- We have the best After School program in Summerville, South Carolina. This program includes homework help and free transportation from area schools for children in kindergarten through fifth grade.
More About Our Preschool
Since 1999, we have provided quality child care and after school programs to families in the Summerville area. We pride ourselves on our excellent staff and long-term commitment to serving our community, including the nearby neighborhoods of Good Creek, Ladson, and North Charleston.
We also serve the nearby elementary schools of Oakbrook, Ft. Dorchester, Joseph Pye, Summerville, Spann, Flowerton, and Dr. Eugene Sires. Our daycare is located at 1540 Old Trolley Road, at the intersection of Old Trolley Road and Dorchester Parkway.