Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool, Smoky Hill in Aurora, Colorado. If you’re looking for daycare for your infant or toddler or need a preschool academy that will effectively prepare your child for the transition into kindergarten, you’ve come to the right place! We are conveniently located near Smoky Hill Rd at 5637 S Himalaya Street in Aurora, Colorado.
About Cadence Academy Preschool
Cadence Academy Smoky Hill is one of more than 200 preschool academies nationwide in the Cadence Education Family of Schools. Our qualified, trained, and caring staff takes a hands-on approach to early childhood education and our teachers are constantly helping our young students develop new skills through fun and educational activities. Our full day preschool provides quality programming for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
Our dedicated teachers encourage students to be active and creative explorers, as well as independent, self-confident learners. At Cadence Academy Preschool, Smoky Hill, every student is treated as an individual and is given freedom to progress at his or her natural ability while still reaching desired age-level goals. In addition to the preschool programs offered for preschool and pre-kindergarten children, we provide before and after care for school-age children.
Daycare, Preschool & After School Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – An infant daycare program created specifically to ensure the transition away from home is a smooth and joyful experience for both you and your child.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2) – An interactive toddler childcare program designed to improve your child’s sense of discovery.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3) – A well-balanced early childhood education program focused on cognitive, social, and physical development.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – Our preschool’s curriculum is designed to jumpstart a lifetime of learning and achievement.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – Our Pre-K program links the skills and experiences learned in previous years to empower your child to reach their full potential.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12) – Students are picked up from local elementary schools to experience fun, learning, and growth. We currently provide transportation to and from Peakview Elementary and Timberline Elementary.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – From academic activities to adventures outside in nature, our summer camp programs ensure that children have a fun time with their friends and do not fall behind during summer break.
A Private Preschool That Feels Like Home
Our center offers a warmly decorated, home-like learning environment for our preschool students. We display pictures of children with their families above each student’s cubby, we use soft elements like pillows, fabrics, and carpets so that everyone feels more comfortable, and we welcome parent visits anytime during the school day. Our monthly events and parties acknowledge major holidays and always lend a fun, celebratory feel.
Cadence Academy Preschool also offers multiple, age-appropriate playgrounds and an outdoor learning center for students to enjoy. Breakfast and a nutritious lunch are made on-premises each day, along with regularly scheduled, healthy snacks.
Schedule a Visit at our Preschool!
We welcome any interested families to stop in for a visit of our private preschool academy. We can’t wait to show you around our preschool and introduce you to our teachers and directors. Please call 303-835-3467 or contact us online today!