About Cadence Academy Preschool, Rosemeade
Cadence Academy Preschool, Rosemeade offers children a world of choices, small class sizes, and an educational experience that is second to none.
We foster our preschool students’ learning success through fun, developmentally stimulating activities that build a solid foundation for academic success.
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Rosemeade, each of our classrooms utilizes our proprietary Ascend Curriculum, which allows for the development of important age-appropriate skills through reading, dramatic play, manipulative activities, art, blocks, and computer learning. Zoo-Phonics™, our theme-based phonics module, Math Their Way™, and handwriting readiness promote a strong scholastic foundation, preparing our students for lifelong success in kindergarten and beyond.
Outside of the classroom, our wonderful playgrounds allow imaginations to blossom and bodies to grow. Our early childhood education center has multiple age-appropriate playgrounds that children enjoy every day.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This daycare program is designed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your infant enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your child’s sense of discovery and active learning are the focus in our toddler daycare program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). This early childhood education program focuses on enhancing gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our Preschool program aims to thoroughly prepare children for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This Pre-K program refines the skills taught in previous age groups to get students ready for their transition into kindergarten.
- Before School Care (ages 5 to 12). Students are picked up from local elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, friends, and homework.
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12). Join us this summer for American Road Trip Summer Camp!
We believe that a child’s first early educational experiences establish a foundation for future educational success, which is why we offer an enriching world of wonderment each day at our preschool learning center.
What Makes Our Preschool in Carrollton, Texas Unique
Our preschool and daycare center has been serving the families of Carrollton, Texas for nearly 35 years, and many of our teachers and staff have been with us the same amount of time. At Cadence Academy Preschool, Rosemeade, we are a family, and we welcome your children into it. The nurturing attentiveness of our caregivers allows our students to be happy and thrive.
Studies show that by providing an atmosphere that is physically safe and emotionally warm, children feel secure and confident. Together, we work toward the achievement of big milestones, whether it is the challenge of potty training or reading first words. Our childcare programs are thoughtfully planned to promote self-help skills and independence while simultaneously encouraging a sense of sharing and cooperation.
A Tight-Knit Community
Located in three Texas counties, Denton, Dallas, and Collin, the community of Carrollton is closely connected to neighboring civic centers, as well as to one another. It is a place where residents enjoy the excitement and entertainment of nearby big cities, the comfort of their small town, and where family and values come first.
We understand how much our parents want to stay connected with their child’s day and development. By creating a partnership, we chart a course for open and honest communication, idea sharing, and monitoring progress together.
More About Our Childcare Center
Cadence Academy Preschool, Rosemeade, is located at 2151 E Rosemeade Parkway in Carrollton, Texas, 75007. We are conveniently situated on the corner of Rosemeade and Kelly Boulevard. We proudly serve The Highlands neighborhood, as well as the communities of North Carrollton, and Denton and Dallas counties.
Our Before & After School Care program offers childcare for children ages five through 12 years old. We provide free transportation to and from local elementary schools, including McWorther, McKamy, Rosemeade, Kent, Blanton, Rainwater, Thompson, Harmony, and Jerry Junkins. Our program also offers care for all out-of-school days.