About Cadence Academy Myrtle Beach
At Cadence Academy, Myrtle Beach, our amazing 10,000 square foot private preschool features nine custom-designed classrooms where children have ample space for learning, yet still enjoy a cozy atmosphere that feels like home.
Our preschool learning center offers child care and early childhood education programs for children ages six weeks through pre-kindergarten. Additionally, we have the best Before and After School program in Myrtle Beach; it includes homework help and free transportation from area elementary schools for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. We offer programs for school-age children during school breaks and teacher development days.
We also have three awesome playgrounds to ensure our children are using age-appropriate equipment.
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This daycare program provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for the littlest ones under our care.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Our caring staff members help your toddler learn new socialization and communication techniques, become confident in potty training, boost their creativity, and much more.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Children in our Early Learners program build upon their literacy, communication, and language skills, and a foundation on how to maintain healthy bodies and minds.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our experienced preschool teachers help define and reach educational goals for your child in this program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program supports the development of your child’s academic skills, effectively preparing them for a successful transition into kindergarten.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our after school care program makes educational support, social skills, and safety a top priority.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Children in our summer camp program experience fun-filled days featuring exciting field trips, outdoor fun, educational activities, and much more.
Our curriculum, the Ascend Curriculum, uses a “Whole Child” approach that ensures each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun. It incorporates reading, math, science, technology, fitness, Spanish, and more, as part of the development of cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative skills vital to our students’ success.
What Makes Our Preschool Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Unique
At Cadence Academy, Myrtle Beach, we take advantage of the beautiful South Carolina weather with lots of scheduled outdoor activities on our expansive playgrounds.
We also prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack at no additional cost each day.
Our experienced, caring teachers love their jobs and are all early childhood education experts who have been with the school for many years. Everyone at Cadence Academy, Myrtle Beach is dedicated to providing the best child care and learning environment for your child.
Finally, we are proud to offer flexible, part-time daycare programs to fit every family’s unique schedule; our center closes fewer days per year than other preschools in the area, meaning we are here for you when you need us.
More About Our Preschool Learning Center
Located in the Carolina Forest Area, we are conveniently nearby Carolina Forest Elementary School and Ocean Bay Elementary School, and serve the cities of Myrtle Beach and Conway. You can find our daycare center at the intersection of Highway 501 and Carolina Forest Blvd, behind the Walgreens.