About Cadence Academy Myrtle Beach
Our inviting 10,000 square foot child care center at Cadence Academy Preschool, Myrtle Beach features nine custom-designed classrooms where children have ample space for learning, yet still enjoy a cozy atmosphere that feels like home.
Our preschool offers daycare for infants and toddlers and early education programs for ages 6 weeks – 12 years old. We have the best Before and After School program in Myrtle Beach, which includes homework help and free transportation from area elementary schools. We also have programs for school-age children throughout the summer and during Winter and Spring Break.
Childcare & Early Education Programs
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This daycare program provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for the littlest ones in our care.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Our caring staff members help your toddler learn new socialization and communication techniques, become confident in potty training, boost their creativity, and much more.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Children in our Early Learners program are constantly introduced to new skills that build their literacy, communication, and language skills.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our experienced preschool teachers help your child reach age-appropriate educational goals.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program supports the development of your child’s academic skills, effectively preparing them for a successful transition into kindergarten.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our after school care program makes educational support, social skills, and safety a top priority.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Children in our summer camp program experience fun-filled days featuring exciting field trips, outdoor fun, educational activities, and much more.
Our curriculum, the Ascend Curriculum, uses a “Whole Child” approach that ensures each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun. It incorporates reading, math, science, technology, fitness, Spanish among other learning domains. We work to develop cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative skills vital to our students’ future academic success.
What Makes Our Center Unique
At Cadence Academy Myrtle Beach, we take advantage of the beautiful South Carolina weather with lots of scheduled outdoor activities on our expansive playgrounds. We also prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack at no additional cost each day.
Our experienced, caring teachers love their jobs and are all early childhood education experts who have been with the school for many years. Everyone at Cadence Academy Myrtle Beach is dedicated to providing the best child care and learning environment for your child.
Finally, we are proud to offer flexible, part-time daycare programs to fit every family’s unique schedule. Our center closes fewer days per year than other preschools in the area, meaning we are here for you when you need us.
Schedule a Visit at our Childcare Center
Located in the Carolina Forest Area, we are conveniently nearby Carolina Forest Elementary School and Ocean Bay Elementary School, and serve the cities of Myrtle Beach and Conway. You can find our daycare center at the intersection of Highway 501 and Carolina Forest Blvd, behind the Walgreens. Schedule a visit online or by phone today!