About Cadence Academy Mount Pleasant
At Cadence Academy, Mt. Pleasant,our amazing 10,000 square foot preschool features eight custom-designed classrooms where children play and explore in unique discovery centers, each designed to ignite the curiosity in your little one and allowing them to learn as they play.
We also take advantage of the beautiful South Carolina weather with lots of outdoor activities each day on our expansive, fun playgrounds.
Early Childhood Education Programs Offered
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This infant childcare program features a warm, safe, nurturing environment for your baby when you have to be away.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In our Toddler childcare program, children start exploring the world through our theme-based curriculum that encourages play, language, and discovery.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We introduce your child to activities that enhance their language skills, encourage a love of reading, and promote a healthy lifestyle in this program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our preschool class focuses on helping your child participate in stimulating learning opportunities. Our teachers engage them in activities that promote cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In our Pre-K program, we ensure your child has the skillset and confidence to thrive in kindergarten.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Parents can rest easy knowing their children are in a safe, fun environment that promotes their well-being in our after school care program.
- Summer Camp Program (ages 5 to 12). In this fun, summer program, children play with friends and participate in activities that prep them for the coming school year.
Our preschool curriculum, the Ascend Curriculum, embraces the development of cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative skills via nine learning components, including math, literacy, science, technology, Spanish, and fitness. The Ascend Curriculum’s “Whole Child” approach ensures that each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and most importantly, having fun.
Our mission at Cadence Academy in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, is to make each family who enters through our doors feel at home.
By creating a nurturing, home-like environment, we establish lasting relationships with our families. We inspire children to have fun while learning. Parents can be confident that their children are in the most capable hands, and that they are safe and happy during the day.
What Makes Our Childcare Center in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Unique
Our wonderful cook prepares a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack each day; we include this amenity in the weekly tuition fee.
Our preschool’s experienced, caring educators are passionate about what they do and are experts in early childhood education. Furthermore, most of our staff members have been working in our preschool for a number of years. This type of commitment is what families can expect during their time at our center, and we are fully committed to your child’s safety, development, learning, and growth.
More About Our Preschool
Located in the heart of the Creekside community, Cadence Academy, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, serves the nearby neighborhoods of Park West, Seaside Farms, Brookgreen Meadows, Harborgate Shores, and Harbor Watch, and the nearby apartment communities of Crickentree, Harbor Pointe, and Paces Watch. You can find our childcare center on the corner of Dragoon and Johnnie Dodds Blvd., directly behind First Citizens Bank and Verizon Wireless.
Our After School program includes free transportation from the following neighborhood schools:
- Mt. Pleasant Academy
- James B. Edwards
- Jennie Moore
- Mamie P. Whitesides Elementary School