About Cadence Academy Mauldin
Our early childhood education center inspires learning through our proprietary Ascend Curriculum and we offer a variety of activities to ensure your child is having fun and learning everyday. Our preschool’s hallways reflect our students’ passion and we fill them with the works of our budding artists.
Childcare & Preschool Education Programs
Cadence Academy in Maudlin, South Carolina, children learn through exploration and play. Our preschool curriculum, the Ascend Curriculum, uses a “Whole Child” approach that ensures each child is supported, engaged, challenged, and having fun. It embraces the development of cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative skills through areas including literacy, math, science, technology, Spanish/Baby signs, and fitness.
We offer the following early childhood education programs:
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This childcare program features a warm and stimulating environment for your infant.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Our skilled teachers engage your toddler with interactive, hands-on curriculum to direct their excitement into positive learning experiences in this toddler childcare program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We created our Early Learners program to support the social, verbal, and physical abilities of our curious two- and three-year-olds.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, we feature interactive lessons to complement the dynamic energy of young students.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program helps your child expand on emerging skills essential to their elementary school success.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our After School Care program makes social skills, safety, and homework support a priority. We offer free transportation from local elementary schools.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). This fun summer camp program incorporates social skill development and physical activity into a day full of fun learning activities, and outside adventures and field trips.
At Cadence Academy Mauldin, we believe the years leading up to kindergarten are some of the most important to your child’s development. We make sure he or she has every opportunity to learn and thrive.
What Makes Our Preschool in Mauldin, South Carolina Unique
Our private preschool learning center offers more than just early learning programs. Our cook serves a nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack which we include in your regular tuition.
Additionally, we have one of the best After School programs in Mauldin, South Carolina, and it includes homework help, a nutritious snack, and free transportation after school from area schools for children in Kindergarten through fifth grade: Plain, Simsponville, Greenbrier, Bethel, and Mauldin Elementary.
Our Before and After School program also offers full-time care during public school holidays and the summer. We fill our awesome summer camp schedule with fun activities and field trips, delivering a new exciting adventure every week.
Our caring teachers are so passionate about what they do; we know it will not be long before your child’s teacher feels like an extended member of the family.
Another highlight is our Parents’ Night Out, where we have fun with your children while you enjoy some adult time. We also have regularly scheduled family events that allow you to meet other families and enjoy time together.
More About Our Preschool Learning Center
Cadence Academy, Mauldin is located at 798 E Butler Road in Mauldin, South Carolina, 29662. Our daycare is conveniently located off of I-385, which makes for an easy commute from Simpsonville and the downtown area. Nearby elementary schools include Maudlin, Bethel, Greenbrier, Simpsonville, and Plain Elementary.