About Cadence Academy Preschool
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool, Ken Caryl in Littleton, Colorado! Our goal is to nurture every child who walks in the doors of our daycare center. We take a “Whole Child” approach to early childhood education, which recognizes that children need to develop much more than cognitive skills during their preschool years. They need physical, emotional, and social development as well.
Children have an endless capacity to learn and our preschool programs start them on the path to a lifelong love of learning. Our teachers provide our young students opportunities to explore, discover, and initiative their learning and encourage the development of curiosity and persistence. We believe that the most impactful way to support development is to give children an appropriate level of control over their own learning process.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). In our infant daycare program, we aim to meet the specific needs and schedule of each infant in our care.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Our toddler daycare program provides endless opportunities to learn through exploration and we offer a wide variety of activities that aid in the development of language and motor skills.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Skill-based activities lay the groundwork for kindergarten readiness in our Early Learners program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). We seek to challenge and inspire children mentally and physically in our preschool program, which is designed to help each child grow and learn at their own pace.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-Kindergarten program prepares children emotionally, socially, and academically for the transition into kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). In our before and after school program, children experience a safe, friendly, and educational environment where homework gets done and we have lots of fun.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp offers indoor and outdoor activities, as well as opportunities for friendship and discovery.
Our Educational Philosophy
Just as flowers need nutrients and sunlight to bloom, children need stimulating activities and nurturing guidance to learn. At Cadence Academy Ken Caryl, we provide both and more. Our individualized curriculum allows us to create unique learning experiences for each child in our care. Our teachers introduce new skills across 9 different subject areas each month and modify activities to fit the interests and learning styles of each student.
Programs for Elementary Students
During our before and after school program, our elementary school-age children enjoy activities geared towards their interests, as well as homework help and quiet time for reading. We provide transportation to and from the following area elementary schools:
- Ute Meadows
During the summer months, our school-age children participate in exciting summer programs, which includes many off-site field trips, as well as top-notch educational activities that are based on fun themes.
Getting to Our Preschool
We enjoy a beautiful view of the Colorado foothills everyday! Cadence Academy Ken Caryl is located at 12633 West Indore Place in Littleton, Colorado, 80127. You can find us just off of C-470 and Ken Caryl Avenue. Stop by for a visit today!