About Cadence Academy Kays
At Cadence Academy Preschool, we believe that every day is an opportunity to explore, learn through play, create friendships, and simply enjoy “being a kid.”
That is why we take significant steps to deliver exceptional childcare for the families our preschool serves, as well as provide a custom-tailored educational opportunity for each student.
Our Preschool’s Commitment to Our Families
We are proud to be an NAC-accredited preschool learning center. Our accreditation is a reflection of our staff’s hard work and dedication and demonstrates our commitment to providing high-quality programming for our children. Accreditation is also something we use to maintain our standards but also to continue to enhance and assess our childcare programs to ensure compliance. For more information about our NAC Accreditation, please visit www.naccp.org.
Our Early Childhood Education Programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 14 months). A daycare program developed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 23 months). We have designed this child care program to encourage your toddler’s sense of exploration and active learning.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). Our two-year-old childcare programs focuses on enhancing gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). This preschool program focuses on fully preparing children for kindergarten.
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). Students are picked up from area elementary schools to enjoy fun with peers, education, and growth.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). From fun times outside, to educational activities, and sports-related fun, our summer program helps see that students do not fall behind in the break between school years. It also gives kids the opportunity to have enjoy time with peers and our energized instructors.
Building On Positive Relationships
At Cadence Academy Preschool, we implement Positive Behavior Support (PBS), a behavior teaching approach that recognizes positive behavior, and reduces or eliminates challenging behaviors. The approach, which enhances social and emotional development and promotes school readiness. was developed by the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL) and uses a pyramid model to address social and emotional needs of children.
With PBS in place, the amount of time our staff and teachers spend addressing challenging behaviors is greatly reduced, and, more importantly, allows us to focus on supporting all areas of development and learning in students.
To learn more about PBS, we encourage you to check out these resources:
Our Early Learning Center’s Individualized Approach
At Cadence Academy, we love to celebrate uniqueness. As such, we customize developmentally appropriate activities for each child.
We utilize LAP Assessments to understand each child’s skill development in six domain areas, including Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Cognitive, Language, Self-Help, and Social/Emotional. After reviewing assessment results, we generate a graph that shows each child’s developmental progress. These tools allow our teachers to plan individual, developmentally-appropriate activities.
Ready to Learn More About Our Preschool?
Cadence Academy Preschool, Kays is conveniently located at 409 Kays Dr, Normal, IL 61761.