Our New Name!
We are pleased to announce that Gateway Academy is changing its name to
Cadence Academy Preschool, Eastfield!
Gateway Academy and Cadence Academy Preschool are both part of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. While our school’s name is changing, our current team of early childhood professionals will continue to provide your child loving care and an exceptional education. Our directors, teachers, and staff work diligently to live up to the Cadence Education Promise: We provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
About Cadence Academy Preschool
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool, Eastfield in Huntersville, NC, a four-star accredited private preschool boasting an amazing, highly-skilled team of teachers and caregivers.
At our preschool and daycare, we strive to meet the many needs of the working families in our community by providing outstanding care and education for children, ages six weeks through pre-kindergarten.
Our inspiring preschool learning center is the perfect place for children to learn through play each day. Cadence Academy Eastfield’s students enjoy modern playgrounds featuring the latest outdoor equipment, including a rock climbing wall, musical instruments, and an outdoor art easel.
Our Preschool Programs
We have designed Cadence Academy Preschool, Eastfield’s preschool programs to encourage early childhood development through an array of fun, engaging activities.
Our Ascend Curriculum uses a skill-based approach to early childhood education. Each month, teachers focus on developing skills in nine different areas such as Literacy, Technology, Creative Expression, and Physical Fitness. We also have Baby Signs® for infants through two years old.
We offer the following early childhood education programs:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This infant daycare program helps maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your baby already enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your little one’s sense of discovery and active learning are the focus in this toddler daycare program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We focus on enhancing gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via discovery in this early childhood education program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our Preschool program strives to prepare children for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program incorporates the skills learned in previous years to get your child ready for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Before School Care (ages 5 to 12). Students are picked up from local elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of enjoyment and education
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). This summer camp program is aimed at school-aged students and offers weekly themed activities throughout the summer months.
At Cadence Academy Eastfield, we believe in providing children with the tools necessary to excel in each stage of their development, ultimately preparing them for success in elementary school and beyond.
What Makes Our Preschool in Huntersville, NC Unique
We understand that parents have a lot of responsibilities to juggle every day. In fact, we are parents, too. With this in mind, we offer unique “extras” as part of our child care and educational programs.
For example, our cook prepares nutritious breakfasts, lunches and afternoon snacks each day at no extra cost. We offer the best Before and After school program in Huntersville; it includes homework help and free transportation to and from area schools for children kindergarten through fifth grade. We also have a fantastic summer camp, as well as full-day activities during public school holiday/vacation days.
More About Our Preschool Learning Center
Cadence Academy Preschool, Eastfield is located at 12330 Eastfield Road in Huntersville, North Carolina, 28078. You can find us off of Brown and Eastfield Road near the elementary schools of Highland Creek and Pioneer Springs.