About Cadence Academy Greenville
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool, Greenville! Our preschool offers daycare services for infant and toddlers, educational preschool programs for ages 2-5, and after school and summer programs for ages 5-12.
Our preschool campus features large playgrounds, interactive learning centers in every classroom, and age-appropriate toys and equipment. Our staff and proprietary curriculum work together to make sure that every child in our care has an opportunity to develop according to his or her unique needs.
Child Care & Preschool Programs
The success of our students comes from the dedication of our staff and our own Ascend Curriculum, which uses a “Whole Child” approach to ensure that each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun. We offer each child the opportunity to choose from a variety of activities to create a well-rounded, fun-filled day, with a focus on the development of cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative skills.
We offer the following daycare services & early education programs:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our team of childcare professionals provide loving attention and respond to the individual schedules of every little one entrusted to our care.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Under the supervision of our experienced daycare providers, your toddler will learn new socialization and communication techniques, become confident in potty training, boost creativity, and more.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In our Early Learners program, children learn literacy, communication, and language skills, as well as gain a foundation on how to maintain healthy bodies and minds.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our preschool staff will help your child reach important educational milestones that will prepare them for kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program supports the development of academic skills that will serve your child in elementary school and beyond.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our After School Care program makes education, social skills, and safety a major priority for our school age students.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). We equip children in our summer program with the tools they need to expand their academic potential while having a fun summer with friends.
We believe that children learn and thrive when they participate in engaging educational activities in a safe, nurturing environment. We offer children a variety of experimental and playful activities and encourage our students to select which activities they want to participate in. Our teachers act as facilitators and progressively introduce age-appropriate skills across several different learning domains. All activities can be modified to provide more challenge or more support, which allows each child to develop at his or her own pace.
What Makes Our Preschool Unique
The pride that our teachers have in our preschool shines through in everything we do and you will find happy children engaged in a wide range of learning activities in every classroom. There are several reasons why our preschool is unique:
- We serve nutritious breakfast and lunch, and afternoon snacks daily, which we include in our regular tuition costs.
- We provide parents an app called KidReports, which keeps them updated on their child’s progress throughout the day and includes pictures.
- We have large observation windows and an open floor plan so it’s easy to observe each classroom, which is a great security feature.
- We offer the best after school program in Greenville, SC. This after school program includes homework help and free transportation from Oakview Elementary, Woodland Elementary, and Buena Vista Elementary School for children in Kindergarten – 12 years old.
- We also provide full-time child care during public school holidays and the summer. We pack these days full of fun, age-appropriate activities and field trips.
- Finally, we offer a music program, a computer program, a nutrition/fitness program, and a soccer program as extracurricular activities.
Schedule a Visit at our Preschool
Cadence Academy Greenville is located at 8596 Pelham Road in Greenville, South Carolina, 29615. You can find us at the corner of Pelham Rd and Highway 14. We would love to show you around our daycare and preschool facilities and introduce you to our teachers. Schedule a visit today!