Previously known as SandCastle Private School, we changed our preschool’s name to Cadence Academy Preschool, Frisco in March 2018. One of the benefits of being part of the Cadence Education Family of Schools is that we get access to proprietary preschool programs such as Kindergarten Club, Kind Child, and the Ascend Curriculum. These programs all play a significant role in our unique skill-based approach to early childhood education.
We understand that finding the right child care provider is an important decision and we work diligently to provide you and your child an engaging homelike environment and age-appropriate educational programs that set them up for success in elementary school and beyond!
Childcare & Preschool Programs
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 12 months).
- Beginners (12 – 18 months).
- Toddler Childcare (18 – 26/28 months).
- Early Preschool (26/28 months – 3 years).
- Preschool (3 – 4 years).
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years).
- Private Kindergarten (5 – 6 years).
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years).
- Summer Camp & School Breaks (5 – 12 years).
Texas Rising Star
The Texas Rising Star program is a quality-based child care rating system that offers three levels of certification: 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star. Cadence Academy Preschool, Frisco has recently earned its 4-star designation, which requires us to maintain top scores in 5 categories:
- Director and Staff Qualifications and Training
- Caregiver-Child Interactions
- Nutrition and Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Parent Education and Involvement
Our Preschool Provides:
Caregivers and Teachers You Can Trust
- Our goal is to become an extended part of your family. Our teachers are chosen not only for their education and teaching skills, but also for their love of children. Collectively, the staff of our private preschool has over 240 years of education and experience in childcare.
- We go out of our way to keep you in the know. We’ll send home projects, notes, and pictures so you can see what your child has been doing. We’ll e-mail updates. You’ll also engage with your child’s teachers during parent-teacher conferences. In short, we’ll keep you in the loop so you can monitor the progress of your child.
An Effective Curriculum with Fun Activities
- Our Ascend Curriculum makes learning fun! We want your child greet you with a hug and exclaim, “Guess what we did at school today!”
A Nurturing Environment
- Starting with their first day of care, teachers focus on creating a connection with each child. Every child is different and we interact individually with each child to make sure they always feel welcome and supported.