About Cadence Academy Frisco
We’re parents too. We understand that choosing the right care for your children is one of the most important decisions you have to make as a parent. We work diligently to provide our students an engaging environment and age-appropriate educational programs that set them up for success in elementary school and beyond.
Want the scoop from a family who is already enrolled with us? We’ll be happy to put you in contact some of our currently enrolled families who have recently gone through the same search you are conducting right now.
What Our Preschool Provides
Caregivers and Teachers You Can Trust
- Our goal is to become an extended part of your family. Our teachers are chosen not only for their education and teaching skills but also for their love of children.
Schedule Flexibility & Child Safety
- Part Time, Full Time
- Extended hours so that you can drop off your child early or pick him/her up late, when necessary
- With our security measures and child safety rules, you’ll have peace of mind every time you leave your child
- You won’t have to pack a lunch as you rush out the door every morning as we provide healthy snacks and meals throughout the day – all included in your tuition!
- We go out of our way to keep you in the know. We’ll send home projects so you can see what your child has been doing. We’ll e-mail updates. Our teachers will send home notes & pictures when cool things happen with your child. You’ll engage with the teachers during parent teacher conferences. In short, you’ll be constantly in the loop on the progress of your child.
A Good Value
- We think you’ll agree with all of our enrolled parents that you’ll get the best value for your money. Everything is included in our tuition unlike other preschools where tuition is just the start of the price.
What Your Child Will Experience
An Effective Curriculum with Fun Activities
- We make learning fun and aim to have your child greet you with a hug and exclaim, “Guess what we did at school today!”
A Nurturing Environment
- Starting with their first day of care, teachers focus on creating a connection with each child. Every child is different and our experienced and patient caregivers recognize that. They know how to make children from the shy to the very active, feel comfortable.
A Variety of Engaging Activities
- Children learn by doing. Our classrooms offer an abundance of opportunities for their imaginations to run wild. Whether it is dressing up like a fire fighter or building incredible Lego creations, school will be fun.