The first few years of life set the stage for future academic success and the staff at Cadence Academy Preschool, Fayetteville wants to help your family make the most of this wonderful time! We take a skill-based approach to early education that helps young children develop intellectual, physical, and emotional skill through engaging learning activities and we offer a nurturing preschool setting where the whole family can feel at home.
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year)
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2)
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3)
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4)
- Junior Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12)
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12)
Our Ascend Curriculum is a piece of our preschool programming that truly separates us from our competitors. Most preschools either have no curriculum, a curriculum that is all play, or a curriculum that is very rigid and scheduled. The flexible framework built into our Ascend Curriculum allows us to meet in the middle. We progressively build valuable skills in nine subjects each month while leaving lots of room for fun and play!
Kind Child is proprietary program that allows us to nurture social skills and develop character traits such as Responsibility, Thankfulness, and a Positive Self-Image. It is a core subject within our monthly curriculum and an important part of our preschool’s culture. Our goal is to elevate the emotional well-being of every child and encourage positive friendships all over our school.
Our Child Care Center Features:
- An enhanced security system that monitors our entire preschool,
- Controlled access to our building through private access codes,
- Six outdoor play areas that focus on interaction within peer groups in a natural play setting,
- Rock wall for ages 2 and a half and older,
- A library and enrichment center,
- A media center for preschool children, offering the latest technology and a Smart Board.