Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool
Choosing the right child care and preschool programs can be a difficult decision. At Cadence Academy Preschool, we take a whole child approach to early childhood education and we work individually with every child and family at our preschool so that each child has every opportunity to grow academically, socially, and emotionally. The first few years of life set the stage for long-term success and we want to do everything in our power to make the most of this time.
We utilize our own Ascend Curriculum in our preschool classrooms and each month our teachers introduce new skills across different learning domains such as Literacy, Mathematics, Technology, Physical Fitness, Creative Expression, and Kind Child. Kind Child is proprietary program designed by Cadence Education and is designed to nurture social skills and develop characteristics such as Responsibility, Thankfulness, and a Positive Self-Image. Our goal is to elevate every child’s feeling of happiness and enrich their friendships.
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our team of early childcare professionals will nurture your infant and help them progress towards early milestones.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Our toddler program channels your little ones boundless energy and curiosity into fun and safe activities.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learners program helps young preschool students develop a love of learning.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our Preschool program is a significant step towards kindergarten and we teach age-appropriate skills each month in 9 different learning domains.
- Junior Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Junior Kindergarten program helps polish the skills taught in previous age groups and prepares our students for the transition into kindergarten.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Elementary students are picked up from local elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, friends, and homework. We provide transportation to and from Jerry Pop Williams Elementary, Bob Folsom Elementary School, Owl Creek School, and Holcomb Elementary.
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp is extremely popular with our school age students.
Notable Features of our Preschool Facilities
Our state-of-the-art child care and early education center opened its doors in 2012 and offers some of the most advanced technology and design features available in preschools today, including:
- An enhanced security system for monitoring all areas of our preschool,
- Controlled access to our building through private access codes,
- Unique building design aspects that help reduce stress and separation anxiety,
- Six outdoor play areas that focus on interaction within peer groups in a “natural play setting”,
- A media center for preschool-age children, offering the latest technology and a Smart Board,
- A library and enrichment center that encourages peer interaction in all age groups,
- Indoor and outdoor gross motor skills development areas.
Schedule a Visit at Our School
We would love to show you around our campus so that you can see firsthand what our preschool center has to offer. Give us a call or schedule a visit online today!