Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool in DuPont, Washington. We are conveniently located near Palisade Boulevard and Center Drive at 2212 Palisade Boulevard in DuPont, Washington.
At our private preschool in DuPont, Washington, we like to make children feel at home when they walk through our doors. From the family photos on our classroom walls to the live plants, and some classroom pets, students are surrounded by comforting, familiar items representative of their homes.
A member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools, our daycare center provides a developmentally directed curriculum and early childhood education programs for children ages four weeks to 9 years old. Our qualified, trained teachers provide your child with a loving, structured environment filled with learning opportunities appropriate to each child’s stage of development.
Our dedicated staff encourages and enables students to discover concepts about themselves and their surrounding world, placing a great emphasis on social and self-help skills. Our daycare center encourages an open door policy where parents and families are always welcome to be a part of their child’s day.
Our mission is to provide children and families with a “Home Away From Home” in an environment that fosters a sense of self, love of learning, and community culture through care and play. We strive for educational excellence through hands-on learning, implementing a child-centered preschool curriculum that allows each student to shine as an individual.
Daycare, Preschool & After School Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 4 weeks to 1 year) – A daycare program designed to foster your baby’s early foundational skills in a calm, secure environment.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2) – Professional caregivers guide your toddlers through a curriculum of cognitive, social and physical growth.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3) – A program focused on enhancing gross and fine motor skills in small, secure classroom settings.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – A carefully designed preschool program focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – This Pre-Kindergarten program combines the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 9) – Students are picked up from area elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning, and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 9) – From adventures in nature, to academic activities, and sports-related fun, our summer camp program ensures that students do not fall behind in the summer break between school years, while having the opportunity to have fun with their peers and our energized instructors.
What Makes Our Preschool Unique
Many of our families have kept their children with us from infancy through elementary school. In fact, the relationships we form with our families are so tight-knit that we stay in contact even when they move away.
What sets Cadence Academy Preschool DuPont apart from the rest? Here are some of the offerings that make us truly unique. We:
- Are NAEYC accredited, which is equivalent to the highest quality of care standards in the nation
- Employ qualified and dedicated staff
- Offer hands-on learning inside and outside
- Serve nutritious, family-style meals and snacks
- Are Baby Signs certified
- Offer a modern, security controlled facility in a family-friendly neighborhood
- Partner with NACCRRA and Army Child Care in your Neighborhood
- Foster Kindergarten readiness through our Pre-K Plus and Kindergarten Club programs
- Promote open communication with weekly emails featuring photos, progress reports, and classroom newsletters
- Provide before and after school programs
Learn More About Our Preschool & Daycare Center
We are happy to show you our beautiful preschool in DuPont, Washington. Schedule a Visit Today! Call (253) 964-1033 for more information.