About Cadence Academy Preschool Northeast
Welcome to Cadence Academy Northeast in Columbia, South Carolina, where providing a high-quality early childhood education is our top priority.
Serving the Northeast area of Columbia, SC since 1995, we believe a child’s early exposure to and experiences with education lays a strong foundation for a lifelong love of learning.
Our full-day preschool features eight classrooms where children have ample space for learning within a nurturing, cozy atmosphere. We provide daycare and childcare programs for children ages six weeks through 12-years-old and offer free transportation to area schools for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. And, as elementary schools are altering schedules, we are here to serve your needs and the needs of your school-aged children with enhanced programs to help with virtual learning sessions and more.
We recently completed major renovations to our classrooms and common areas and love showing off our “new” building and materials.
Preschool & Childcare Programs Offered
Our preschool curriculum, the Ascend Curriculum, will help your child continually development new skills in nine learning components, including literacy, math, science, technology, Spanish, and more. The Ascend Curriculum uses a “Whole Child” approach that ensures each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun.
We offer the following childcare programs:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – This program provides the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2) – Our toddler childcare program encourages your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3) – In our Early Learners program, we focus on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – We thoroughly prepare students for Pre-Kindergarten in this stimulating preschool program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – We weave the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten in our Pre-K program.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12) – Children are picked up from local elementary schools for an afternoon of learning, fun, and development.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – Our summer camp program ensures that kids do not fall behind in the summer break, while also having fun with their peers and our center’s energized instructors.
Our philosophy at Cadence Academy Preschool Northeast is that children learn best through play under the guidance of experienced teachers in safe, stimulating environments.
What Makes Our Preschool in Columbia, SC Unique
We’re parents too, and our staff and teachers understand how hectic family schedules can be, which is why we take care of some of the important details of your child’s day.
Our wonderful cook prepares a nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon daily, and we include these meals in the weekly tuition fee.
More About Our Preschool Learning Center
Cadence Academy Northeast is located at 1130 Sparkleberry Lane in Columbia, South Carolina, 29223. Nearby elementary schools include Lonnie Bee Nelson, North Springs, Bookman, Pontiac, Catawba Trail, and Polo Road. Our daycare center is conveniently located at the corner of Two Notch Road and Sparkleberry Lane.
Interested in Contacting Us?
Address & Directions
1130 Sparkleberry Lane
Columbia, SC 29223
Two Notch Rd & Sparkleberry Ln
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm