About Cadence Academy Charleston
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool in Charleston, South Carolina. Our early childhood education center offers much more than daycare with comprehensive child care programs for infants, toddlers, preschool, before and after care, summer camp, and more. With a special focus on education, care, and nurturing support, we promise to provide you with peace of mind by giving your child an exceptional early childhood education in an environment as nurturing as home.
Our Preschool & Child Care Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our infant daycare program provides a warm, safe, and nurturing environment for your child to grow and thrive.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In our toddler daycare program, toddlers start exploring the world and teachers utilize our skill-based curriculum to encourage play, language, and discovery.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We introduce children in our Early Learners program to activities that develop their language skills, encourage a love of literacy, and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, we help your child participate in stimulating learning opportunities. Our responsive preschool teachers understand the natural curiosity of children at this age and engage them in activities that promote cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In our Pre-K program, we make sure that your child has the confidence and skillsets to feel comfortable and confident entering kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our before and after school care gives parents peace of mind of knowing their kids are in a safe, fun environment that promotes their well-being.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). In this program, children play with peers and participate in educational activities that prep them for the coming school year.
Our child care center’s year-round preschool curriculum, the Ascend Curriculum, which offers a balance of structure and flexibility and enables our teachers to individualize instruction to accommodate the various interests and learning styles of each student. We also offer extracurricular programs such as dance and gymnastics.
At Cadence Academy in Charleston, South Carolina we offer full-time daycare and preschool programs for children ages six weeks to 12-years-old, as well as part-time programs for children ages two to five-years-old. We also provide before and after school care with transportation to Drayton Hall Elementary School. After school pickups are available from Oakland Elementary. Additionally, school buses from Springfield Elementary provide transportation to and from our childcare facility.
What Makes Our Child Care Center Unique
Our private preschool has spacious, cozy classrooms with ample space for a variety of learning centers. In addition, all of our classrooms have interior windows, permitting visual access throughout the school.
We have three large, shaded playgrounds that offer children the opportunity to participate in outdoor activities. There is a garden area where the children grow vegetables and flowers. A shaded picnic area is also available for children to enjoy Charleston’s beautiful weather.
We also prepare and offer a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks daily. We include these meals in our tuition.
More About Our Preschool
Cadence Academy is located in West Ashley. We serve the cities of West Ashley (29414 and 29407 zip codes), Summerville (29485), and James Island (29412), covering the following neighborhoods: Shadowmoss Plantation, Riverland Terrace, Carolina Bay, Grand Oaks Plantation, and Village Green.
Our preschool hours are 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m Monday through Friday. We have an “open door” policy that encourages parents to stop by anytime to visit with their children.
At Cadence Academy, Charleston, the health and safety of your child is our primary concern. We have a security system at the front door. We encourage our families to use safe drop-off and pick-up procedures, and we only allow authorized individuals with picture ID to pick up children.