About Cadence Academy Centennial
Our welcoming 8,000 square-foot preschool in Centennial, Colorado features 10 custom-designed classrooms where children have ample space for learning, yet still enjoy cozy, homelike amenities. We have found that young children transition more successfully into a daycare environment when they aren’t overwhelmed with vibrant colors and clutter. We opt to use natural tones and soft elements like pillows, soft seating areas, coverings, and the right lighting.
Previously operating under the name Gateway Academy, we changed our name to Cadence Academy Centennial in June 2018 as part of our ongoing commitment to provide families in Centennial high quality childcare. Cadence Academy Preschool has locations all over the nation and we’re known for our Ascend Curriculum, which is a skill-based curriculum that’s proven to provide children with the physical, cognitive, and social tools they need to excel in kindergarten.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our infant room is a safe, peaceful environment where our experienced caregivers provide the nurturing care each child needs.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). In our toddler childcare program, your toddler will start to explore the world through our skill-based Ascend Curriculum, which encourages play, language, and discovery.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We engage children in activities that develop their language skills, encourage a love of reading, and promote a healthy lifestyle in our Early Learners program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Preschoolers start to build on prior areas of development and we expose them to new areas of learning, including Mathematics, Science & Sensory, and Cultural Understanding.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-Kindergarten program works to expand your child’s literacy, vocabulary, and problem solving abilities so they’re ready and confident for kindergarten.
We work to develop healthy social and emotional habits in all of our children and Kind Child is a program that makes kindness the foundation of our school’s culture. Children need nurturing and guidance to make kindness a habit, so we focus on building characters traits like empathy, responsibility, and developing a positive self-image each month as part of our Ascend Curriculum. We want Cadence Academy Preschool, Centennial to be a kind place where everyone feels welcome and valued and our Kind Child program is an important part of making that ideal a reality.
Events at our Preschool
Our preschool is a hands-on learning environment where children experience fun while they learn. For example, every spring we hatch our own butterflies and ladybugs. Throughout the year, we venture out into our community and also have in-house field trips to extend the learning process in areas such as music, science, and culture. One of our staff’s favorite days is our Transportation Fair, where we invite a variety of community helpers to bring their trucks and vehicles and we get to explore them.
Getting to Our Center
Cadence Academy Preschool, Centennial is located at 9064 E Mineral Ave, Centennial, CO 80112. We’re less than a mile northwest of the I-25/C-470 interchange in the Denver Tech Center or DTC, close to Willow Creek, Park Meadows, and Heritage Hills. We serve the cities of Centennial (80112) and Highlands Ranch (80129 and 80130). Looking for a new daycare center or preschool? Give us a call or schedule a visit online today!
Address & Directions
9064 E Mineral Ave
Centennial, CO 80112
Between Dry Creek & County Line Rd
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm