About Cadence Academy Preschool
Previously operating under the name Rogy’s Learning Place, we changed our named to Cadence Academy Preschool, Burr Ridge in September 2018 as part of our preschool’s ongoing commitment to providing Burr Ridge families the best daycare and early education programs possible. Cadence Academy is a recognized leader in early childhood education and has developed a number of proprietary preschool programs such as the Ascend Curriculum, Kind Child program, and Kindergarten Club to ensure that our young students develop social, emotional, and academic skills while in our care.
Silver Circle of Quality
ExceleRate Illinois is a quality recognition and improvement system that recognizes childcare providers for their ongoing efforts to improve their quality of care. Cadence Academy Preschool, Burr Ridge is proud to have earned the Silver Circle of Quality, which means that we meet or go beyond quality standards in learning environment and teaching quality, administrative standards, and staff training and education. Learn more about ExceleRate Illinois.
Childcare, Preschool & Before and After Programs
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 14 months). This daycare program focuses on providing your infant with lots of loving care. Our experienced caregivers respond to the individual needs and schedule of each child.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 23 months). With our Toddler Childcare program, we give your child lots of opportunities to move and explore. Toddlers have tons of energy, which we gently direct into positive learning experiences.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). We consistently promote physical, emotional, intellectual, and social development in an exciting, engaging learning environment in our Two-Year-Old classroom.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). Through purposeful teaching practices, intentional learning environments, and a wide range of enriching activities, we make sure your preschooler has enjoyable educational experiences that also prepare him or her for elementary school.
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). Our before & after school program for school age children is a great way to get homework done and we always have lots of games and enriching activities too.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). Our summer camp program offers a wealth of activities, including sports, field trips, technology-related opportunities, and much more.
Social & Emotional Development
Cadence Academy Preschool offers programs that enhance social and emotional development and we utilize Positive Behavior Support (PBS) because it proactively prevents challenging behaviors by building positive relationships with children and families and creates a supportive environment for our students. This approach was originally created by the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL) and leverages a pyramid model to address the social and emotional needs of students.
Getting to our Preschool Center
Cadence Academy Preschool, Burr Ridge is conveniently located at 7010 S County Line Rd, Burr Ridge, IL 60527. We’re less than a mile from the I-294, I-55, and Route 83, which makes us an easy stop for commuting parents. Interested in finding out if our daycare services or preschool programs are the right fit for your family? Schedule a visit today!