About Cadence Academy Broomfield
Cadence Academy Preschool, Broomfield offers nurturing childcare and early educational programs for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years. We have both full-time and part-time preschool programs and one of the best Before and After Care programs for school age children in Broomfield, CO! Our impressive 10,000 square-foot daycare center features 9 custom-designed classrooms and a warm, home-like environment where every child feels welcome.
Childcare & Early Education Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our teachers work closely with you to provide childcare that fits the unique needs and schedule of your child.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Our toddlers continually explore new worlds and reach important early milestones through our Ascend Curriculum in our Toddler program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our knowledgeable preschool teachers foster early learning skills through activities like crafting, painting, playing, rhyming, and counting.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Children start to build on prior areas of development in this preschool program as we build new skills within areas of learning such as Mathematics, Technology, and Cultural Understanding.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This Pre-K program expands your child’s literacy, vocabulary, math, problem-solving, and motor skills in preparation for the big upcoming transition into kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). As part of our before and after school care, we ensure your child receives homework help, spends time studying for tests, and enjoys social time in a safe, fun environment. We provide transportation to and from Coyote Ridge Elementary, Emerald Elementary, Kohl Elementary, Ryan Elementary, and Sheridan Green Elementary.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Children play, socialize with peers, go on field trips, and take part in fun learning activities that keep their minds sharp for the coming school year in our Summer Camp program.
Our Educational Philosophy
We believe that every child is a unique individual who deserves to be treated with respect. The flexibility built into our Ascend Curriculum allows us to create individualized learning experiences for each child and our teachers focus on developing new skills in domains such as Literacy, Baby Signs, Spanish, Art, Science & Sensory, and Technology every month. Every classroom offers age and developmentally-appropriate materials to inspire curiosity and discovery. We teach through play so our young students treasure these first learning experiences and develop a lifelong love of learning.
Our Preschool Campus
Cadence Academy Broomfield features a spacious cafeteria and multi-purpose room where our children have access to a bank of computers and Smart Boards for learning activities and games. Our classrooms have interior windows, which allow natural light to permeate the school and provides quick visual access throughout the entire school.
We have three separate playgrounds designed for active play, exploration, and individualized activities for every age group. A shaded picnic area is also available for the children to enjoy our beautiful weather. Your child will enjoy nutritious meals and snacks that our on-site chef provides each day. These meals are included in tuition.
Getting to Our Preschool
Cadence Academy, Broomfield, is located directly off of 120th between Boulder and Denver and serves families in the cities of Broomfield, Westminster, Northglenn, Superior, and Boulder. We realize that finding the right childcare is an important decision for many families, which is why we offer a free Discovery Day. If you’re looking for a new daycare provider or want a preschool that will effectively prepare your child for kindergarten, give us a call or schedule a visit online. We would love to talk to you more about our programs and show you around our preschool.