About Cadence Academy Preschool
Want a private preschool that looks after the social and emotional development of your children and prepares them for success in elementary school? Then look no further than Cadence Academy Preschool, Branch Hollow in Carrollton, Texas.
Our Ascend Curriculum develops academic, physical, emotional, and creative skill through subjects such as Cultural Understanding, Baby Signs, Literacy, Mathematics, and Technology. We find that children learn best when activities are geared towards their interests and learning styles. Our teachers are encouraged to individualize activities and engage in small group instruction so they can better respond to the needs and interests of each child. After all, children learn best when they’re having fun!
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our infant daycare program focuses on creating a safe, warm, and stimulating environment for your little one.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Our skilled childcare professionals engage your child in constant interaction and direct their endless energy into positive learning experiences.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We designed this early childhood education program to support and nurture the social, verbal, and physical abilities of two-year-olds.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our preschool program includes hundreds of engaging activities that complement the dynamic energy and curiosity of our preschool students.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-Kindergarten program will help your child build skillsets that will serve them well into elementary school.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our Before and After School Care program provides help with homework and transportation to and from Polser Elementary School, Homestead Elementary, Indian Creek Elementary, Hebron Valley Elementary, and Coyote Ridge Elementary.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). When summer rolls around, our school age students get to experience a summer filled with fun learning activities and outdoor adventures.
Kind Child Program
A cornerstone of our preschool curriculum is our Kind Child program. The goal of Kind Child is to elevate every child’s feelings of happiness, improve their well-being, and enrich their friends. Every month, we focus on developing valuable character traits such as Responsibility, Thankfulness and Sharing, and a Positive Self-Image. We have found that when we attend to the emotional well-being of each child in our care, we also strengthen our school!
Visiting Our Preschool
Our daycare center can be found at 1855 E Branch Hollow Dr in Carrollton, Texas, 75007. We are conveniently located at the corner of Josey Lane and Branch Hollow Drive and proudly serve the North Carrollton neighborhoods of Homestead and Moore Farms. Interested in finding out more about our childcare services and preschool programs? Schedule a visit. We can’t wait to show you our school!