Welcome to Cadence Academy Austin – Cedar Park in Cedar Park, Texas. We are conveniently located across from Gupton Stadium at Vista Ridge Boulevard and East Park Street in Cedar Park, Texas.
A member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools, our trained, qualified, and caring staff takes a hands-on approach to learning. Our early childhood learning center provides quality programming for children, ages six weeks to 12 years old.
An Exceptional Education
As part of our child care center’s mission, we encourage our students to be active and creative explorers, and independent, self-confident, and inquisitive learners. Each child is treated as an individual and can progress at his or her natural ability while still reaching desired age-level goals.
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Austin-area families have lauded our warmly decorated, home-like environment. Parents are welcome to visit our preschool learning center any time of the day. We also host monthly events and parties celebrating major holidays, activities that all lend a fun, festive feel to our campus.
We are proud to offer families:
- A state-of-the-art day care facility
- Experienced, qualified, and trained staff/management
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Age-specific playgrounds
- A STEAM room, featuring handheld tablets and hands-on science experiments
- Lower-than-state teacher-student ratios
Child Care, Preschool & After School Programs
- Infant Care (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – A daycare program designed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Care (ages 1 to 2) – Our toddler program is designed to encourage your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3) – An early childhood education program focused on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – Our preschool program is focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – This Pre-K program weaves the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12) – After school students are picked up from local elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning, and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – From adventures in nature, to academic activities, and playing sports, our summer camp program ensures that children do not fall behind in the break between school years, while also having a blast with their peers and our energized instructors.
Our preschool also offers multiple, age-appropriate playgrounds, as well as an outdoor learning environment for students to enjoy. Additionally, breakfast and a hot, nutritious lunch are made on-premises by our full-time cook and served each day along with regularly scheduled, healthy snacks.
Schedule a Visit!
We encourage you to come by for a visit to our Austin-Cedar Park preschool learning center. Please call (512) 580-5174, or contact us online today to schedule a daycare visit. We look forward to providing your child a safe and happy preschool experience! Contact Us Today!