About Cadence Academy Preschool
Children and families love Cadence Academy Preschool, Allen because we offer all of the comforts of home and make learning fun! Whether your child is finger-painting, dressing up as a wizard or astronaut, or reading about distant lands, students participating in our childcare and preschool programs have so much fun they don’t even realize they’re learning!
Our individualized curriculum is designed to facilitate Whole Child development and our experienced, nurturing teachers are skilled at keeping children happy and engaged in enriching activities. Each month, we introduce new skills in learning domains such as Literacy, Mathematics, Cultural Understanding, Physical Fitness, and Kind Child. Skills are introduced progressively and modified to the interests and learning styles of the students so that learning is fun!
Preschool Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our infant daycare program provides a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for the littlest ones under our care.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). As part of our Toddler Program, skilled educators engage your child with an interactive, hands-on preschool curriculum that channels their excitement into positive learning experiences.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learners program features interactive lessons to match the dynamic energy and curiosity of two-year-old children.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our Preschool program features interactive lessons that take the current skill level and learning styles of our students into account while developing important skillsets across 9 different learning domains.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program helps your child build and refine skills that are critical to future academic success. Our Pre-K students graduate from our Pre-Kindergarten program feeling confident and prepared for kindergarten.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). We offer an excellent Before and After School Care program for school-aged children. We provide free transportation to and from the following elementary schools: Bolin, Chandler, Story, Anderson, Roundtree, Reed, Olson, Lovejoy, Puster, and Marion.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our summer program is always a hit with elementary children and is centered around fun themes like Camp Secret Agent and American Road Trip.
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Allen, we believe effective early childhood education starts with the partnership between parents, teachers, and staff. Children thrive when this partnership is strong. We utilize KidReports to keep our families up-to-date with their child’s day and constantly communicate so they’re fully involved in their child’s development. Our preschool learning center has an open-door policy when it comes to our families and you are always welcome to visit your child at any time.
Parents and kids love our family atmosphere and homelike environment! From the artwork and photos of our students to the natural tones used throughout our school, we make our daycare center feel like an extension of home for our little ones and their families. Vibrant colors and overstimulating designs can be overwhelming to young children, so we focus on creating a warm, comfortable environment that reduces tension instead.
Our Preschool’s Location
Cadence Academy Preschool, Allen is located at 1224 Exchange Parkway in Allen, TX 75002. We are located at the corner of Allen Heights and E. Exchange Parkway. We proudly serve many families in the neighborhoods of Allen Estates and Spring Meadow. Interested in seeing our child care center for yourself? Schedule a visit today!