School Address3910 Yelm Hwy SE
Olympia, WA 98501
HoursMonday - Friday
6:00am - 6:00pm
Ages4 weeks - 10 years
Special DirectionsAcross the street from Indian Summer Golf Course
Programs AvailableInfant Care, Toddler Care, Early Learners, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Before & After Care, Summer Camp
Cadence Academy Preschool
in Olympia, Washington
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool, Yelm Highway. We are conveniently located across the street from Indian Summer Golf Course, at the corner of Normandy Drive and Yelm Highway in the Southeast region Olympia, Washington.
A member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools, we provide a developmentally directed curriculum and a broad range of programs for children, ages four weeks to 10-years-old. Our preschool center is a spacious, seven-room facility, encompassed by a beautifully landscaped exterior. Whether inside in our colorful, interactive classrooms or outside enjoying age-appropriate toys and equipment on our playgrounds, students feel at home at Cadence Academy Preschool.
Also, our child care facility has security code access, along with security cameras, in each of our classrooms. At Cadence Academy Preschool, we strive to provide a safe, clean, and caring center where parents feel comfortable knowing that their children are having fun while receiving an exceptional education.
We believe that children learn best when they are active and engaged. We encourage developmental growth through fun, research-informed activities, nurturing teachers, and stimulating environments.
Day Care, Preschool & After School Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – An infant daycare program created specifically to ensure the transition away from home is smooth and joyful experience.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2) – Our toddler daycare program is designed to guide your toddler through a period of immense growth in a safe, stimulating environment.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3) – This program focuses on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery activities.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – A preschool curriculum carefully designed to jump start a lifetime of learning and achievement.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – This Pre-K program combines the skills and experiences taught in previous years to get students ready for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12) – Families sending their children to our Before & After School Program can enjoy our free transportation to and from Horizons Elementary School, Chambers Prairie Elementary School, Lakes Elementary School, McKinney Elementary School, and Centennial Elementary School.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – From adventures in nature to academic activities, and sports-related fun, our summer camp program helps make sure that students do not fall behind in the summer break between school years while having the chance to have fun with their school friends and our fun instructors.
What Makes Our Preschool & Daycare So Unique?
Not only does our private preschool have the perfect campus for fun and learning, our caring, well-trained staff and signature curriculum are also unparalleled. Our diverse and knowledgeable staff cares for and handles your child’s every need.
Our preschool and early child care center offers a well-rounded curriculum for all ages, including an outstanding Pre-K Plus program featuring Lego Engineering, Bob’s Books, and Hands-On Science, Kindergarten Club, Fun With Fitness, and Baby Signs, an innovative technique to help infants and toddlers communicate effectively before their spoken vocabulary is fully developed.
More About Cadence Academy Preschool, Yelm Highway in Olympia
We would love to show you our school.
Schedule a visit today!