School Address5637 S Himalaya St
Aurora, CO 80015
HoursM - F, 6:30am - 6:30 pm
Ages6 weeks - 12 years
Programs AvailableInfant Care, Toddler Care, Early Learners, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Before & After Care, Summer Camp
Cadence Academy Smoky Hill – Aurora in Aurora, Colorado
Welcome to Cadence Academy Smoky Hill in Aurora, Colorado. We are conveniently located near Smoky Hill Road at 5637 S. Himalaya Street in Aurora, Colorado.
Part of the Cadence Education Family of Schools, our qualified, trained, and caring staff takes a hands-on approach to early childhood learning. Our full day preschool provides quality programming for children, ages six weeks to 12 years old.
Our dedicated teachers encourage students to be active and creative explorers, as well as independent, self-confident learners. In fact, at Cadence Academy Preschool, Smoky Hill, every student is treated as an individual and able to progress at his or her natural ability while still reaching desired age-level goals. In addition to core curriculum offered for preschool and Pre-Kindergarten children, we provide before and after care for school-age children.
Our highly acclaimed child care center is well known for its warmly decorated, home like learning environment. In classrooms, for example, we display pictures of children with their families above each student’s cubby, and our family-friendly atmosphere welcomes parent visits anytime during the school day. Our monthly events and parties acknowledge major holidays and always lend a fun, celebratory feel.
Cadence Academy Preschool also offers multiple, age-appropriate playgrounds and an outdoor learning center for students to enjoy. Breakfast and a nutritious lunch are made on-premises each day, along with regularly scheduled, healthy snacks.
Daycare, Preschool & After School Programs Offered
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – An infant daycare program created specifically to ensure the transition away from home is smooth and joyful experience.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2) – An interactive toddler childcare program designed to improve your child’s sense of discovery.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3) – A well-balanced early childhood education program focused on cognitive, social, and physical development.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – A preschool curriculum carefully designed to jump start a lifetime of learning and achievement.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – Our Pre-K program links the skills and experiences learned in previous years to empower your child to reach their full potential.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12) – Students are picked up from local elementary schools to experience fun, learning, and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – From academic activities to adventures outside in nature, and playing sports, our summer camp programs ensure that children have a fun time with their friends, and do not fall behind during summer break.
Schedule a Tour!
We welcome any interested families to visit our Smoky Hill – Aurora preschool. Please call (303) 699-5072, or contact us online today to schedule a visit!